This option is applied for people who do not like trekking
Ha Long bay – Lan Ha bay – Bai Tu Long bay – Cat Ba island option 2B
3 days/ 2 nights on boat
– 6.20 AM pick up from your hotel and drive to Hai Phong – thesea port city
-After 2 hours driving from Hanoi to Hai Phong, you take hydrofoil (speed boat) from Ha
i Phong to Cat Ba Island (45 minutes).
– Have coffee break
– 11 AM welcome to get on board. The junk will cruise to take you to pass by the floating village.
– Have lunch on boat in Lan Ha bay.
– Keep cruising to the most scenic areas of the bay with hundreds of beautiful islands.
– Continue cruising further to see the unique Halong bay.
– Kayak through the narrow lagoons and tunnel caves
called Hang Ca (The Bat cave).
– Free for swimming and relax to enjoy the sunset on the bay.
– Anchor at a calm water area for dinner and experience the peaceful night on the junk among beautiful mountains.
Meals: lunch, dinner
– Wake up to see the dawn on the bay and then have breakfast.
– Spend the morning to cruise to Bai Tu Long Bay – the most quiet part of the area with hundreds of beautiful islands.
– Cruise to Ba Trai Dao (Three Pearls) and stop for lunch.
– Free for swimming or kayaking to small beaches.
– You can do more kayaking at Hang Luon (the tunnel cave in Ha La) if the tide permits.
– Enjoy sunset before dinner and spend another lovely night on the bay.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
– Have breakfast on boat
– Visit the floating fish farm in Lan Ha bay. You will learn how
the local people there make their livings.
– Enjoy the last swimming on the bay.
– 10.40 – 11.00 AM get off the boat to Cat Ba.
– You have couple of hours free. You can take motorbike tour (with or without driver) to go around and visit Cat Ba island; or you walk yourself to see Cat Ba town, beaches and local market (optional).
– Have lunch in a local restaurant.
If our boat is not busy to pick new group, we can offer you longer time on boat. So you will have lunch and stay on boat until 13.30 before taking the hydrofoil. We only can confirm this when you are on the tour.
Meals: breakfast, lunch
-The highlight of the trip is taking people to less touristy areas and cruise more to see the best parts of Ha Long.
– The place where we anchor is also very peaceful; no other boats close nearby; far way from the common place where hundreds of boats park at the same place.
– The trips can be flexibly changed due to customer’s demands, physical conditions and the tide levels (weather as well). Please do not hesitate to email us to customize your holiday.
The prices: depending on your group size because we only organize private tours, no open tours. For example, if you are two people, the whole boat will be just for two of you, no other tourists. More people are with you, the price will be cheaper. Please tell us your group size then we will send you the cost.
Inclusive services: private boat, local guide, kayaks, mentioned meals, entrance fees.
You can book car and hydrofoil tickets or you get to Cat Ba Island by yourselves.
Exclusive services: drinks and tips
– You can ask your hotel to pack breakfast to take along on the first day from Hanoi.
– If you have any food restrictions or allergies, please let us know when you book the tours.
– Pick-up/drop-off for tours from Hanoi: at your hotel in the Old Quarter or max 2km away from the Old Quarter. Extra charge will be applied for further areas. Please tell us in advance if the pick-up or drop-off place is not at Hanoi center so we can send you the costs accordingly.
Recommendations: It is good to combine Ha Long tour with Ninh Binh and Mai Chau tours. If you going further south, you can take flight to Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh from Hai Phong instead of Hanoi to save your money and time.