Ha Long bay – Lan Ha bay – Bai Tu Long bay – Cat Ba island Option 3B
4 days/ 3 nights on private boat
This option is being updated
– 6.20 AM pick up from your hotel and drive to Hai Phong – thesea port city
– 11 AM welcome to get on board. The junk will cruise to take you to pass by the floating village.
– Have lunch on boat in Lan Ha Bay.
– The boat takes you to some narrow lanes of the bay.
– Visit the floating fish farm. You will learn how the local people there make their livings. You also can try fishing there.
– Start kayaking to get closer to the islands, pass through tunnel cave (Hang Luon) and get to secluded beaches of Lan Ha bay.
– Anchor at a calm water area for dinner and experience the peaceful night on the junk among beautiful mountains.
Meals: lunch, dinner
– Wake up to see the dawn on the bay and then have breakfast.
– Keep cruising to the most scenic areas of the bay with hundreds of beautiful islands.
– Head to Bai Tu Long bay – the quiet part of Ha Long complex.
– Free for swimming and relax to enjoy the sunset on the bay.
– Enjoy sunset before dinner and spend another lovely night on the bay.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
– Have breakfast on boat
– Cruise pass by Pearl Farm in Ha Long bay.
– Stop for swimming and lunch.
– Kayak through the narrow lagoons and tunnel caves called Hang Ca (Bat cave).
– Cruise to Ba Trai Dao (Three Pearls) and fee for swimming and kayaking to small beaches.
– Dinner and overnight on boat.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
– After breakfast, cruise more to Monkey island for monkeys watching and relaxing on the beach (if the tide is high enough and the sea is not too rough) or kayak some more around the bay.
– 11 AM get off the boat to Cat Ba.
– You have couple of hours free. You can take motorbike tour (with or without driver) to go around and visit Cat Ba island; or you walk yourself to see Cat Ba town, beaches and local market (optional).
– Have lunch in a local restaurant.
Meals: breakfast, lunch
-The highlight of the trip is taking people to less touristy areas and cruise more to see the best parts of Ha Long.
– The place where we anchor is also very peaceful; no other boats close nearby; far way from the common place where hundreds of boats park at the same place.
– The trips can be flexibly changed due to customer’s demands, physical conditions and the tide levels (weather as well). Please do not hesitate to email us to customize your holiday.
The prices: depending on your group size because we only organize private tours, no open tours. For example, if you are two people, the whole boat will be just for two of you, no other tourists. More people are with you, the price will be cheaper. Please tell us your group size then we will send you the cost.
Inclusive services: private boat, local guide, kayaks, mentioned meals, entrance fees.
You can book car and hydrofoil tickets for you or you get to Cat Ba Island by yourselves.
Exclusive services: drinks and tips
– You can ask your hotel to pack breakfast to take along on the first day from Hanoi.
– If you have any food restrictions or allergies, please let us know when you book the tours.
– Pick-up/drop-off for tours from Hanoi: at your hotel in the Old Quarter or max 2km away from the Old Quarter. Extra charge will be applied for further areas.
Recommendations: It is good to combine Ha Long tour with Ninh Binh and Mai Chau tours. If you going further south, you can take flight to Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh from Hai Phong instead of Hanoi to save your money and time.