Inclusive services: Car/mini van, English speaking guide, King Dragon boat, bicycle, lunch, entrance fees.
Exclusive services: personal expenses, tips
- 07:30 – 08:00: our guide and car will pick you up at your hotel/stay in Hue city center. We also can pick you up at the train station if you take night train from Hanoi.
- Enjoy a walking tour of the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Citadel, including the Forbidden Purple City - the home of Vietnam’s last royal dynasty – the Nguyen Dynasty
- Lunch at local restaurant or on boat.
- Take the Dragon boat trip along Perfume River. On the way, stop to visit Thien Mu Pagoda (Heaven Fairy Lady Pagoda) – the oldest pagoda in Hue city. Stop to visit Minh Mang Tomb – considered as the most majestic of all of the Royal Tombs. Renowned for its architecture, which harmoniously blends into the nature surroundings.
- Take the boat back to the dock.
- Drive to your hotel or airport or Hoi An