– We have 06 comfortable standard Eco Friendly junks in Ha Long bay.
– Solar panels are used to charge the batteries on boats.
– Batteries for fans and lightening systems (no noise and vibration from generators when sleeping)
– All the cabins are with private bathrooms.
– Sundecks are available on tops.
– All the boats have dinning area.
– Anchor at quiet places for overnight, not the common place where hundreds of boats staying there.
– We always try to stay away from the crowded places.
– We start our boat trips from Cat Ba island, not like other regular tours (from Ha Long city).
– All the boats are equipped with auto water-level warning system, strictly followed safety standards.
Eco Friendly Junk No1
All the rooms on boats are with private bathrooms
There are two rooms on each boat: one double bed and single bed in each room on junk No1 &2
Dinning room (in door)
Sun lougers on top
Eco Friendly Junk No. 2 (with the same facilities as Junk No. 1)
Room on boat
Eco Friendly Junk No 3 with 2 rooms: 2 triple room (one double + 1 single bed)
Room on Junk No 3
Eco Friendly Junk No 4 with 2 rooms: 1 double + 1 twin (1 small bed can be added to the double room)
Room on Junk No 4
All the rooms are with private bathrooms
Junk No 5 with 6 rooms:
01 room x 2 beds 1.5 m x 2.0 m;
05 rooms x 2 beds 1.2 m x 2.0 m – can be joined to be double beds
Room on Junk No 5
Sundecks on top
Solar panel and solar water heater
Junk No. 6 with 1 double bed. This boat is good for 1 couple for overnight trip or group under 10 people for day trip.
The batteries are used for lightening and fan
Double room on junk No. 6
Dinning area on top of the junk
Sun decks on top
Day trip boat in Mekong
Inside the day trip boat
Overnight cruiser with 3 double rooms
Rooms on cruiser with A/C and private bathrooms
Inside the cruiser