Sapa is the Queen of the Mountains. Mountains and cascading rice terraces make this a picturesque town, and the mist that constantly shrouded Sapa gives a real magical feeling.
This trip is good for people who do not have much time for Sapa trip but want to see the most beautiful parts of Sapa region.
Sapa 02 days/ 03 nights – overnight at homestay
(2 nights on train, 01 night in homestay)
– Pick up from hotel at 8.30 PM to take night train at 9.15 PM (can be earlier or later, depending on availability of the train)
– After 8 hours by train you will get to Lao Cai station.
– Pick up from Lao Cai station then drive to Sapa (1 hour driving)
– Have breakfast in our hotel.
– Start trekking to Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai – villages of Black H’mong people.
– Keep trekking through small tracks trough rice terraces to Ta Van – village of the Dzay people.
– Have picnic lunch on the way.
– Trek further to Giang Ta Chai village of the red Dzao people
– Check in homestay and learn daily activities of the locals.
– After dinner, you will spend a lovely night in the village with fresh air and peaceful atmosphere.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
– Wake up to see the morning dawn rising up on the mountains.
– Visit Giang Ta Chai village and trek further through bamboo forests.
– Keep trekking up and down hills to get to Su Pan.
– Back for lunch then the car picks up to take back to hotel for shower.
– You have a couple of hours to visit Sapa town and Sapa market before get the bus to Lao Cai station and take night train back.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Inclusive services: soft-sleeper train tickets 2 ways (4 people/cabin), mentioned meals, transfer, entrance fees, homestay, guide.
Exclusive services: Drinks, tips and pick-up from Hanoi train station to hotel on the last day.
Notes: Proper shoes are needed for trekking. The prices depend on your group size because we only organize private tours. Please contact us for more details. Thank you