– Get on rowing boats to pass by 3 tunnels and row along the river to see Tam Coc (Dry Ha Long bay) (2 hours)
– Have lunch at a local restaurant
– Check in hotel/resort and relax for a while.
– Afternoon: take rowing boat to visit Thung Nham Bird Park – the home of more than 40 species of birds. You also can see the Buddhist cave there. The boat trip is not only for bird watching but great chance to explore the natural beauty of the landscapes in the valley surrounded by tropical forest strips on limestone mountains and the orchard of tropical fruits.
Inclusive services: car/van, guide, entrance fees, boat trips, hotel/resort and lunch (dinner is on your own expense).
– You will do about 1 hour bicycle riding to Trang An. You will pass by local villages, rice fields. This is a good chance to see how people work on the fields. Once you get to Trang An ecotourism , take 2.5 hour boat trip to go through dozen of limestone grottoes and enjoy the beautiful scenery mountain ranges, valleys, caves and rivers. This is compared as “outdoor geological museum” with the system of 32 million-year-old limestone caves.
– Cycle to Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam.
– Have lunch in a local restaurant.
– Visit 1 of the 2 temples of 2 emperors Dinh and Le from 10th century and learn about historic events.
– Drive back to your hotel in Hanoi center
Inclusive services: car/van, guide, entrance fees, bikes, boat trip, breakfast and lunch.
Exclusive services: drinks, tips and personal expenses.