How to get Visa On Arrival - VOA to Vietnam?
We can arrange Approval Letters so that you can get visa on arrival at the airport (we will go to Immigration Department to pay the fee and get the letters stamped).
This is a very simple process:
Fee for Approval Letter (you pay us):
- For single entry visa: 10 USD/visa. The fee is not refundable.
- For multi entry 1 month visa or 3 month single entry visa: Approval Letter: 15 USD/visa.
- For multi entry 3 month visa (85 days): Approval Letter: 35 USD/visa.
- For emergency case or special nationalities, please contact us for the fees.
Once you have received the Approval Letter from us:
- Please print out the entire letter (1 - 3 pages, depending on the short or long list) to show at the airport (some airlines ask you to show to get on board).
- Do not surprise if they made some typing mistakes. They accept 4 mistakes/name.
- There can be more people in the list. It is normal because we may arrange for many travelers at the same time.
- We also send you entry and exit form. If you fill in in advance, you will save time at the airport
- Prepare 02 latest passport-sized photos (in color, 4*6cm size, with a face straight forward).
- Check your passport again to make sure your passport is valid at least six months.
- Besides the fee for approval letter (you pay us), you are required to pay visa stamping fee (to get visa stamp on your passport) directly to the Vietnam Immigration Officials at the airport:
- 1 to 3 month single entry visa: $25
- 1 to 3 month multiple entries visa: $50
This amount of money should be paid in cash USD, EURO, POUNDS, VND, etc
- Send us the photographs (or scan) of your passports.
- Tell us the date and airport/border you enter Vietnam and the length of your stay.
- We will send you Approval Letter after 2 to 4 working days (for emergency case, we can make in 1 working day and it costs a bit extra)
List of countries exempted a Vietnam visa:
Note: If citizens from (*) countries wish to re-enter Vietnam under visa exemption program again, the second visit cannot be earlier 30 days from the first visit.
If you are not from any of these countries or you want to visit Vietnam longer than authorized period of stay, please arrange a visa in one of 2 ways: apply in person/by post at a nearby Vietnam Embassy, or you can ask us to arrange Approval letter to get visa on arrival.
- Visa-free for 30 days: Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore
- Visa-free for 21 days: Philippines
- Visa-free for 15 days: Japan, South Korea, Denmark, Russian, Sweden, Norway, Finland, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain (*)
- Visa-free for 14 days: Brunei, Myanmar
Attention: whether you are required a visa or not, your passport should be valid for no less than 6 months prior to the trip or at least 1 month after visa expiry date and have at least 01 empty page left.
Some more notes:
- If you are thinking about applying for a Vietnamese driving license - you will need a 3 month visa as part of the application process.
- Public holidays in Vietnam, e.g. Tet (Vietnamese New Year), can seriously delay not only VOA applications but also embassy issued visas as well. Apply for either in good time.
- Extending a visa is a simple process. However you will need to do it through an agent because there are many rules and the passport will have to be sent to HCMC or Hanoi. Please contact us for details.
- Citizens of the following countries are not easy to obtain a VOA. NB or the fees are very high (The list is not exhaustive):
- The visitors to Phu Quoc Island may stay without a visa for no more than 30 days. This visa waiver program is also applicable to those traveling to the island through any international ports of entry (air and sea).
- The holders of APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) are granted visa-free access to Vietnam for no more than 60 days.
- The citizens of Armenia, Algeria, Argentina, Bangladesh, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, Colombia, Dominican, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, France, Hungary, India, Iraq, Japan, South Korea, Mexico, Myanmar, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Pakistan, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Russia, Serbia, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovak, Slovenia, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE, Uruguay, Venezuelaholding diplomatic or official passport may stay in Vietnam, visa free, for maximum of 90 days.
- The citizens of Angola, Azerbaijan, China, Croatia, Kazakhstan, Myanmarholding diplomatic or official passport are granted visa-free entry for 30 days
- The citizens of Afghanistan, Albania, Belarus, Cuba, North Korea, Nicaragua, Romania holding diplomatic or official passport are exempted a visa to Vietnam. The citizens of Uzbekistan holding diplomatic passport could stay in Vietnam for free visa for 60 days.
- The citizens of Czech, Estonia, Germany, France, Israel, Italy, Poland, Spain, and Switzerlandholding diplomatic passport are granted 90 day stay without a visa in Vietnam.
- The citizens of Uzbekistan holding diplomatic passport are exempted a Vietnam visa for 60 days.
- The citizens of Iran are allowed to visit Vietnam without a visa for 1 month if holding diplomatic passport.
|List of Countries:
||Guinea - Bissau
||Trinidad and Tobago