– 07:45 AM: Pick up at your hotel then drive to Toa Kham Wharf and departure to folk painting village – Sinh village. Along the Perfume River on the Dragon boat, you will be introduced to the peaceful beauty of Hue such as Hen Island, Bai Dau wholesale market, Bao Vinh ancient town, Thanh Tien paper flower village and Sinh village.
– Arrival Lai An Wharf, you walk to visit the house of folk painting artisan Ky Huu Phuoc. He will introduce and guide you how to paint a folk painting.
– Get the bicycle, continue to visit Sinh village with a lot of activities of local people. Ride to Thanh Tien village, visits the house of painter, artist Than Van Huy to learn cultural characteristics of a traditional house of Hue people with typical architecture of geomancy.
– Ride along the village streets and see activities of local people cultivating vegetables and green rice fields. At the paper flower gallery of the Thanh Tien village where you can find out traditional paper flower patterns and learn how to make lotus flowers under the direction of the artisan in the village. Before leaving this village, visitors have opportunity to visit the monument of Nguyen Chi Dieu – official member of the Central Executive Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam in the first course.
– Have lunch on King Dragon boat.
– Ride to Tien Non village, visit centralized flower growing area. You have chance to take part in activities of growing flowers and green vegetables with local people.
– Arrival city center. Tour ends at the meeting place.
Inclusive services: King Dragon boat, bicycle, English speaking guide, lunch, entrance fee, tissues and mineral water.
Exclusive services: personal expenses, tips