– 07:30 AM: You will be picked up at Toa Kham wharf.
– Take a dragon boat with the tour guide along Perfume river toward Thuy Bieu village.
– From Phu Wharf, you keep cycling along verdant paths visit Nguyen Phuoc Toc worship palace, Luong Quan temple and visit local people’s daily life.
– Visit ancient houses, called “nha Ruong”, over 100 years.
– Take part in daily activities with the local people such as making sesame candy and processing rural dishes.
– Enjoy sesame candy and have lunch with Vietnamese traditional family. Dishes are made from local materials by skillful hand of woman of poetic Hue.
– Take a rest.
– Ride bicycle visit Than temple- worship Mai-am princess, the daughter of Minh Mang king in the pass. Mr. Hieu will introduce to you about his ancient tamp and money collection.
– Leave Thuy Bieu village to come back to city. Don’t forget to say thanks to friendly people and skillful woman, who gave you an impressive experience in Vietnam countryside. On the way come back to Hue city, we stop to visit Tiger Arena (Ho Quyen) and Screaming Elephants Altar (Voi Re), Long Tho pagoda, Long Tho market, … Tour guide also introduces to you about Hue Railway station, Ho Chi Minh museum, Quoc Hoc school.
– Bike toward the city. Tour ends.
Inclusive services: King Dragon boat, bicycle, English speaking guide, lunch, entrance fee, fee to make sesame candy and processing local foods, tissues and mineral water.
Exclusive services: personal expenses, tips