Ha Long bay – Lan Ha bay – Bai Tu Long bay – Cat Ba island option 2D
3 days/ 2 nights on private boat + trekking in Cat Ba National Park
– 6.20 AM pick up from your hotel and drive to Hai Phong – the sea port city
– Have coffee break
– 11 AM welcome to get on board. The junk will cruise to take you to pass by the floating village.
– Have lunch on boat in Lan Ha bay.
– The boat takes you to some narrow lanes of the bay.
– Visit the floating fish farm. You will learn how the local people there make their livings. You also can try fishing there.
– Start kayaking to get closer to the islands, pass through tunnel cave (Hang Luon) and get to secluded beaches. If it is low tide, you will kayak at Ba Ham tunnel caves instead.
– Anchor at a calm water area for dinner and experience the peaceful night on the junk among beautiful
Meals: lunch, dinner
– Wake up to see the dawn on the bay and then have breakfast.
– Keep cruising to the most scenic areas of the bay with hundreds of beautiful islands.
– Kayak through the narrow lagoons and tunnel caves called Hang Ca (Bat cave).
– Cruise to Ba Trai Dao (Three Pearls) and stop for lunch.
– Free for swimming and kayaking to beaches.
– Enjoy sunset before dinner and spend another lovely night on the bay.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
– Have breakfast on boat
– Cruise to one small beach for relaxing and swimming.
– 08.00 – 09.00 AM get off the boat to Cat Ba.
– Take motorbike/car tour to Cat Ba National Park – the Worlds Biosphere Reserve with spectacular scenery and a high diversity of landscapes (about 40 mins driving each way).
– Drive back to our office..
– Have lunch in a local restaurant.
– Take hydrofoil from Cat Ba to Hai Phong and drive back to Hanoi or drive to Ninh Binh for Tam Coc trip.
Meals: breakfast, lunch
Hydrofoil from Cat Ba to Hai Phong:
14:00: so you will be in Hanoi around 17.30
-The highlight of the trip is taking people to less touristy areas and cruise more to see the best parts of Ha Long.
– The place where we anchor is also very peaceful; no other boats close nearby; not like Ha Long bay- hundreds of boats parking at the same place.
– The trips can be flexibly changed due to customer’s demands, physical conditions and the tide levels (weather as well).
The prices depend on how many people are going with you; because we only organize private tours. Please tell us your group size then we will send you the cost.
Inclusive services: private boat, local guide, kayaks, motorbikes/car/bus, mentioned meals, entrance fees.
Transfer from Hanoi to Cat Ba and return (private car/bus and hydrofoil tickets) are optional
Exclusive services: drinks and tips
– You can ask your hotel to pack breakfast to take along on the first day from Hanoi.
– If you have any food restrictions or allergies, please let us know when you book the tours.
– Pick-up/drop-off for tours from Hanoi: at your hotel in the Old Quarter or max 2km away from the Old Quarter. Extra charge will be applied for further areas.
Recommendations: It is good to combine Ha Long tour with Ninh Binh and Mai Chau tours. If you going further south, you can take flight to Da Nang or Ho Chi Minh from Hai Phong instead of Hanoi to save your money and time.