Ha Long bay – Lan Ha bay – Viet Hai village - Cat Ba island Option 3A
3 days/ 2 nights on boat
- - 7:40 take the bus from Hanoi to Cat Ba (if you book the transfer with us).
- - 12:00 - 12:15 welcome to get on board. . The junk will cruise to take you to pass by the floating village.
- - Have lunch on boat in Lan Ha bay.
- - Keep cruising to the most scenic areas of the bay with hundreds of beautiful islands.
- - Continue cruising further to see the unique Halong bay.
- - Kayak through the narrow lagoons and tunnel caves called Hang Ca (The Bat cave).
- - Free for swimming and relax to enjoy the sunset on the bay. - Anchor at a calm water area for dinner and experience the peaceful night on the junk among beautiful mountains.
Meals: lunch, dinner
- - Wake up to see the dawn on the bay and then have breakfast.
- - The boat takes you to Viet Hai port.
- - Start walking or cycling to Viet Hai village inside Cat Ba National Park. The tour will help you to understand how the locals can make the livings while the whole village is surrounded by mountains.
- - Walk or cycle back to the boat.
- - Fresh yourself by swimming and then have lunch.
- - Visit one floating farm to see how the locals make their livings.
- - Kayak through tunnel cave called Hang Luon then to scheduled beach.
- - Enjoy swimming more before dinner and spend another lovely night on the bay.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- -Have breakfast on boat
- - Cruise to one small beach for relaxing on the beach and enjoy the last swimming on the bay and have lunch on the way back.
- - 11:45 AM get off the boat to Cat Ba.
- Check in a hotel in Cat Ba island. Free on your own in the afternoon.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch.
- - Enjoy breakfast at hotel
- -Take motorbike/car to Cat Ba National Park -the Worlds Biosphere Reserve with spectacular scenery and a high diversity of landscapes
- - Do trekking through jungle & forest and go up to the view point (it is about 2.5 hours trekking but can be more or less depending on your speed)
- - Drive back to hotel by a different way for shower then check out.
- - Have lunch in a local restaurant.
- Take the bus at 12:30 back to Hanoi or to Ninh Binh.
- The highlight of the trip is taking people to less touristy areas and cruise more to see the best parts of Ha Long - Lan Ha bay.
- The place where we anchor is also very peaceful; no other boats close nearby; far way from the common place where hundreds of boats park at the same place.
- The trips can be flexibly changed due to customer’s demands, physical conditions and the tide levels (weather as well). Please do not hesitate to email us to customize your holiday.
Inclusive services: private boat, local guide, kayaks, mentioned meals, entrance fees.
Exclusive services: drinks and tips- If you have any food restrictions or allergies, please let us know when you book the tours.
- If you have any food restrictions or allergies, please let us know when you book the tours.
- Pick-up/drop-off for tours from Hanoi: the shuttle bus only picks up from hotels in the Old Quarter. Private car can pick you up at your hotel in the Old Quarter or max 2km away from the Old Quarter. Extra charge will be applied for further areas.