Challenging trek to untouched areas
We offer many flexible options for long and short trips around Sapa due to your physical conditions, time, interest and weather. Please contact us for more details.
SAPA 04 DAYS/ 05 NIGHTS
(2 nights on train, 02 nights at homestays, 01 night at hotel)
– Pick up from hotel at 8.30 PM to take night train at 9.15 PM (can be earlier or later, depending on availability of the train)
– Pick up from Lao Cai station then drive to Sapa (1 hour driving)
– Get room for shower and store luggage in the hotel.
– Have breakfast in hotel.
– Start trekking to Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai – villages of Black H’mong people.
– Keep trekking through small tracks trough rice terraces to Ta Van – village of the Dzay people.
– Trek further to Giang Ta Chai village of the red Dzao people
– Check in homestay and learn daily activities of the locals.
– Join cooking dinner with the guide and family.
– After dinner, you will spend a lovely night in the village with fresh air and peaceful atmosphere.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
– Have breakfast and prepare for another trekking day.
– Visit Giang Ta Chai village and trek further through bamboo forests.
– Keep trekking up and down hills to get to Su Pan.
– Enjoy the view to Ban Ho village.
– Have lunch then trek down to Ban Ho village of the Tay people.
– Stay another night in home-stay but with diffrerent experience: house on stilts.
5 – 6 hrs trekking to challenge on your feet, discover the border areas, see villages: Thanh Phu, Nam Sai,Nam Toong that are considered to be unexplored, untouched by travelers.
– Learn more about the Xa Pho group on a loop back to the main road where a jeep/car will take you to Sa Pa
– Check in hotel and free time.
Meals: breakfast, lunch
– Do light trek to Cat Cat village to see waterfall and old power station built by French.
In the afternoon: Free to see Sapa market and Sapa town.
– You have the whole afternoon freely to visit Sapa local market, the town and the church on your own.
– The car picks you up to take to the train station in the late afternoon.
– Have dinner in a local restaurant and take night train back to Hanoi.
Inclusive services: soft-sleeper train tickets 2 ways (4 people/cabin), mentioned meals, transfer, entrance fees, homestay, hotel 3***, guide.
Exclusive services: Drinks, tips and pick-up from Hanoi train station to hotel on the last day.
Notes: Proper shoes are needed for trekking.
The prices depend on how many people are going with you; because we only organize private tours. Please contact us for more details. Thank you