Day 01: Hanoi - Lao Cai by night train
- 20h30 pick up at hotel to Hanoi train station (can be earlier or later, depending on availability of the train)
- Inclusive services: Transfer, train tickets (type: 4 soft berths in a compartment with A.C, normally 8 hours by night train)
Day 02: Sa Pa Trekking to 4 villages - Ylinh Ho - Lao Chai - Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai
6-7 hrs trekking throughout 4 hamlets - visit 2 different kinds of minority.
- 5:15 you will arrive at the last arrival station – Lao Cai station. Picked up and drive up to Sapa. First of all, get shower, luggage store and then enjoy breakfast at our hotel in Sapa.
- Trek down to YlinhHo and Lao Chai village of the black H’mong people.
- After a picnic lunch, keep on alongside Muong Hoa stream, over suspension bridges to Ta Van village of the Dzay people.
- Keep trekking to Cau May (Rattan Suspension bridge) - Giang Ta Chai .
- Visit and stay overnight with a local family of the Dzay minority. You can join the tour guide and the house owners to cook Vietnamese food for dinner.
- Enjoying your dinner and getting to know local typical traditional customs, culture….
- Inclusive services: Transfer, tour guide, home-stay permit, breakfast, picnic lunch and dinner.
Day 03: Ta Van - Giang Ta Chai - Su Pan – Ban Ho
6- 7hrs trekking with surprises at what you have never seen before
- In the early morning you will be sure to be woken up by the households but lucky to see how is their daily life for a new day coming!
- Enjoy some pancakes made by your tour guide’s skillful hands.
- Start a new trek into Hoang Lien Son National Park by more stunning landscapes and other ethnic minority villages dotted further your eyes sigh. Visit Giang Ta Chai village of the Red Dao minority and then continue that trail to Su Pan village for lunch.
- Enjoy magnificent scenery of Ban Ho valley as trekking down to Ban Ho village
- Diner and overnight with a Tay family in Ban Ho
- Inclusive services: Tour guide, homestay permit, breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Day 04: Ban Ho - Thanh Phu - Nam Sai – Nam Cang – Nam Toong – Su Pan - Sapa - Lao Cai - Hanoi
- 5 – 6 hrs trekking to challenge on your feet,
- Discover and see more villages that are considered to be unexplored, untouched by travelers.
- Learn more about the Xa Pho group on a loop back to the main road where a van will return you to Sa Pa
- Collect your luggage and take shower at the hotel - free time until 18h00 drive back to Lao Cai for the night train back toHanoi.
- Included services: Transfer, tour guide, breakfast and lunch and train tickets (same type)
- Exclusive services: Drinks, tips and the last dinner.
Day 05: Hanoi Arrival
- -You will arrive in Hanoi at around 4.0 - 5.00 - end of the trip
- Exclusive services: Pick-up from Hanoi train station to hotel on day 5