Sapa 02 days/ 03 nights – overnight at homestay
(2 nights on train, 01 night in homestay)
- 20:00 pick up at hotel to Hanoi train station
- Inclusive services: Transfer, train tickets (type: 4 soft berths in a compartment with A.C, normally 8 hours by night train)
- Pick up from Lao Cai station then drive to Sapa (1 hour driving)
- Get room for shower and store luggage.
- Have breakfast at our hotel.
- Start trekking to Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai - villages of Black H’mong people.
- Keep trekking through small tracks trough rice terraces to Ta Van – village of the Dzay people.
- Have picnic lunch on the way.
- Trek further to Giang Ta Chai village of the red Dzao people
- Check in homestay and learn daily activities of the locals.
- Join cooking dinner with the guide and family.
- After dinner, you will spend a lovely night in the village with fresh air and peaceful atmosphere.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
- Wake up to see the morning dawn rising up on the mountains.
- Have breakfast and prepare for another trekking day.
- Visit Giang Ta Chai village and trek further through bamboo forests.
- Keep trekking up and down hills to get to Su Pan.
- Back for lunch then the car picks up to take back to hotel for shower.
- You have a couple of hours to visit Sapa town and Sapa market before get the bus to Lao Cai station and take night train back. Dinner is by your own expense.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch
- Inclusive services: soft-sleeper train tickets 2 ways (4 people/cabin), mentioned meals, transfer, entrance fees, homestay, guide.
- Exclusive services: Drinks, tips, last dinner and pick-up from Hanoi train station to hotel on the last day.