This option is good for people who prefer light trekking
– 8.30 PM get to the train station (can be earlier or later, depending on availability of the train)
– Pick up from Lao Cai station then drive to Sapa (1 hour driving)
– Get room for shower and store luggage.
– Have breakfast in our hotel.
– Start trekking to Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai – villages of Black H’mong people.
– Keep trekking through small tracks trough rice terraces to Ta Van – village of the Dzay people.
– Have picnic lunch on the way.
Meals: breakfast, picnic lunch
In the morning
Do light trek to Cat Cat village of the Hmong people and the Power Station built by French (around 2.5 hours)
– 18h00 transfer to Lao Cai station for the night train back to Hanoi
Notes: the trek is not so difficult, can be flexible.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Tour guide, transfer, entrance fee, train tickets (soft sleeper, 4 persons in a cabin), mentioned meals, hotel 3***
Exclusive services: Drinks, tips and pick-up from Hanoi train station to hotel on the last day.
Notes: Proper shoes are needed for trekking.