This option is good for people who prefer light trekking
– 8.30 PM get to the train station (can be earlier or later, depending on availability of the train)
Day 1: Lao Cai – Y Linh Ho – Lao Chai – Ta Van – Sapa
– Pick up from Lao Cai station then drive to Sapa (1 hour driving)
– Get room for shower and store luggage.
– Have breakfast in our hotel.
– Start trekking to Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai – villages of Black H’mong people.
– Keep trekking through small tracks trough rice terraces to Ta Van – village of the Dzay people.
– Have picnic lunch on the way.
Meals: breakfast, picnic lunch
Day 2: Sa Pa – Sa Xeng – Hau Thao village – Hanoi by Overnight train
– Breakfast at the hotel.
– 08:30 car takes you to Sa Xeng village for a trek up hill to Hau Thao of the Black H’Mong minority, the village is still less travelled. We will visit one of the local families to get to know more their culture and daily life. .
– Enjoy lunch in Hau Thao.
– Keep trekking further and then car to take you back to hotel.
– Shower and pack up.
– Drive to Lao Cai for the train to Hanoi.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch
Tour guide, transfer, entrance fee, train tickets (soft sleeper, 4 persons in a cabin), mentioned meals, hotel 3***
Exclusive services: Drinks, tips and pick-up from Hanoi train station to hotel on the last day.
Notes: Proper shoes are needed for trekking.