Sapa is an incredibly picturesque region that lies on the Hoang Lien Son mountain range near the Chinese border in Northwest Vietnam. It is called as “the Tonkinese Alps” You can see many hill tribe people, their villages, rice terraces, lush vegetation, and Fansipan, the highest peak of Indochina.
We offer many flexible options for long and short trips around Sapa due to your physical conditions, time, interest and weather. Please contact us for more details.
SAPA 03 DAYS/ 04 NIGHTS
(2 nights on train, 01 night in homestay, 01 night in hotel)
– After 8 hours by train you will get to Lao Cai station.
– Pick up from Lao Cai station then drive to Sapa (1 hour driving)
– Get room for shower and store luggage in the hotel.
– Have breakfast in hotel.
– Start trekking to Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai – villages of Black H’mong people.
– Have picnic lunch on the way.
– Trek further to Giang Ta Chai village of the red Dzao people
– Check in homestay and learn daily activities of the locals.
– Join cooking dinner with the guide and family.
– After dinner, you will spend a lovely night in the village with fresh air and peaceful atmosphere.
Meals: breakfast, lunch, dinner
– Wake up to see the morning dawn rising up on the mountains.
– Have breakfast and prepare for another trekking day.
– Visit Giang Ta Chai village and trek further through bamboo forests.
– Keep trekking up and down hills to get to Su Pan.
– Enjoy the view to Ban Ho village.
– Check in hotel and enjoy Sapa by night
Meals: breakfast, lunch
In the morning
– Do light trek to Cat Cat village to see waterfall and old power station built by French.
– You have the whole afternoon freely to visit Sapa local market, the town and the church on your own.
– The car picks you up to take to the train station in the late afternoon.
– Have dinner in a local restaurant and take night train back to Hanoi.
– You will arrive Hanoi around 5.30 AM in the next morning (you can take Ha Long Bay trip in the same day).
Inclusive services: soft-sleeper train tickets 2 ways (4 people/cabin), mentioned meals, transfer, entrance fees, homestay, hotel 3***, guide.
Notes: Proper shoes are needed for trekking.
Exclusive services: Drinks, tips and pick-up from Hanoi train station to hotel on day 4
The prices depend on how many people are going with you; because we only organize private tours. Please contact us for more details. Thank you