- 08:00: Pick up at hotel. Take a half-day city tour of Ho Chi Minh (formally Saigon): Visit the former Presidential Palace, War Museum of Remnants, Notre Dame Cathedral, Saigon Central Post Office, a stop at lacquer ware workplace. Have lunch at a restaurant.
- In the afternoon, drive to extraordinary Cu Chi tunnels, about 65 Km (1½ hours drive) from HCMC. The complicated system of underground network was built by Viet Cong guerillas. En route, you have chance to see rural people live and work. View occupations such as cashew nut farming, duck breeding, rice farming and production of rice paper, a key ingredient in Vietnamese cuisine.
- 17:00: Return to Ho Chi Minh city. End of services.
- Private car/bus, guide, entrance fees, lunch
The itinerary can be flexible changed as your request.
Please click here to see Mekong tours
- Drinks, tips, personal expenses…