– 7.30 AM start from your hotel in Hanoi. After 2 hours driving, you will get to Hoa Lu – the ancient capital
ofVietnam and visit one of the 2 temples of 2 emperors Dinh and Le from 10th century and learn about historic events.
– Start biking from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc. The biking trip takes you to visit local villages, rice fields and many beautiful limestone mountains on the way. After 1.5 hours, you will get to Tam Coc. The cycling tour is easy as the path is quite flat and short distance (around 12 km)
– Have lunch in a local restaurant.
– Drive to Trang An ecotourism complex – the great site for nature lovers. Take the three-hour boat trip to go through dozen of limestone grottoes and enjoy the beautiful scenery mountain ranges, valleys, caves and rivers. This is compared as “outdoor geological museum” with the system of 32 million-year-old limestone caves (You can choose to take the rowing boat trip in Tam Coc instead of Trang An)
– Drive to visit Bich Dong (Jade Cave) with 3 pagodas: Lower Pagoda, Middle Pagoda and Upper Pagoda located on the mountain.
– Drive back to hotel; dinner (on your own expense) and overnight at hotel.
– After breakfast, drive to Cuc Phuong National Park.
– Have lunch in the Park then visit EndangeredPrimates Rescue Center which is dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation, breeding, research and conservation of the endangered primates of Vietnam.
– Drive back to Hanoi, tour end at your hotel at around 17. 30 pm or continue the tour to Mai Chau.
Meals: Breakfast, Lunch
Inclusive services: private car/bus, guide, entrance tickets, bicycles, mentioned meals, rowing boats, hotel.
Exclusive services: Drinks, tips
Notes: Long clothes are needed for any pagoda and temple in Vietnam (make sure not too short!)