- After Ha Long bay, drive to Ninh Binh and check in hotel in Tam Coc
- Have dinner and spend another quiet night in Tam Coc
- Meal: dinner
- You will spend the whole day to visit the around area including biking trip in Thung Nham and to Jade Cave (Bich Dong Pagoda), taking the rowing boat or walking to visit Thung Nham Bird Park – the home of more than 40 species of birds. You will have lunch in a local restaurant.
- Meals: breakfast and lunch (dinner is on your own expenses)
- 7.30 AM Start cycling from Tam Coc to Trang An. You will pass by local villages, rice fields. This is a good chance to see how people work on the fields. After more than one hour cycling you will get to Trang An ecotourism complex – the great site for nature lovers. Take 2.5 hour boat trip to go through dozen of limestone grottoes and enjoy the beautiful scenery mountain ranges, valleys, caves and rivers. This is compared as “outdoor geological museum” with the system of 32 million-year-old limestone caves.
- Cycle to Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam and visit 1 of the 2 temples of 2 emperors Dinh and Le from 10th century and learn about historic events. The cycling tour is easy as the path is quite flat and short distance (around 12 km)
- Have lunch in a local restaurant.
- Drive to visit Bai Dinh Pagoda - a religious complex covering a total area of 539 hectare known as many records such as: the largest pagoda of Vietnam, the biggest gold - plated copper of Asia and the longest lobby in Asia.
- Drive back and get to Hanoi around 17.00 – 18.00
- Meals: breakfast and lunch.
- Notes: the order of the visiting sites will be flexibly changed due to the location of the hotel/resort you choose.
- Inclusive services: mentioned meals, hotel, rowing boats, entrance tickets, private car/van, guide, bicycles.
- Exclusive services: Drinks, tips
- Notes: Long clothes are needed for any pagoda and temple in Vietnam (make sure not too short!)
- Recommendations: It is good to combine Ninh Binh tour with Mai Chautour.