- 7.30 AM start from your hotel in Hanoi. After 2 hours driving, you will get to Hoa Lu - the ancient capital of Vietnam and visit one of the 2 temples of 2 emperors Dinh and Le from 10th century and learn about historic events.
- Start biking from Hoa Lu to Tam Coc. The biking trip takes you to visit local villages, rice fields and many beautiful limestone mountains on the way. After 1.5 hours, you will get to Tam Coc. The cycling tour is easy as the path is quite flat and short distance (around 12 km)
- Have lunch in a local restaurant.
- Drive to Trang An ecotourism complex - the great site for nature lovers.
- Take the three-hour boat trip to go through dozen of limestone grottoes and enjoy the beautiful scenery mountain ranges, valleys, caves and rivers. This is compared as "outdoor geological museum" with the system of 32 million-year-old limestone caves. (You also can choose the rowing boat trip in Tam Coc or Thung Nang instead of Trang An - it is more peaceful in Thung Nang).
- Drive back to Hanoi around 18.30
Inclusive services: private car, guide, entrance tickets, bicycles, lunch, rowing boat.
Exclusive services: Drinks, tips.
Notes: Long clothes are needed for any pagoda and temple in Vietnam (make sure not too short!)
Recommendations: It is good to combine Ninh Binh tour with Mai Chautour.