Inclusive services: car/van, guide, entrance fees, boat trips, hotel/resort and lunch (dinner is on your own expense).
- 7.30 AM start from your hotel in Hanoi. After more than 2 hours driving, you will get to Tam Coc.
- Get on rowing boats to pass by 3 tunnels and row along the river to see Tam Coc (Dry Ha Long bay) (2 hours). You can choose the boat trip in Thung Nang which is less crowded than Tam Coc.
- Have lunch at a local restaurant
- Check in hotel/resort and relax for a while.
- Afternoon: take rowing boat to visit Thung Nham Bird Park – the home of more than 40 species of birds. You also can see the Buddhist cave there. The boat trip is not only for bird watching but great chance to explore the natural beauty of the landscapes in the valley surrounded by tropical forest strips on limestone mountains and the orchard of tropical fruits.
- After breakfast at hotel/resort, you check out and put luggage on the car/van.
- Cycle through rice fields to Hang Mua (Mua Cave) and walk up 500 steps to see the stunning view of the area
- Continue cycling to Hoa Lu – the ancient capital of Vietnam. Visit 1 of the 2 temples of 2 emperors Dinh and Le from 10th century and learn about historic events.
- Have lunch in a local restaurant.
- Drive to Trang An ecotourism complex. Take 2.5 hour boat trip to go through dozen of limestone grottoes and enjoy the beautiful scenery mountain ranges, valleys, caves and rivers. This is compared as “outdoor geological museum” with the system of 32 million-year-old limestone caves.
- Drive back to your hotel in Hanoi center
Note: The cycling tour is easy as the path is quite flat and short distance (totally around 12 km)
Inclusive services: car/van, guide, entrance fees, bikes, boat trip, breakfast and lunch.
Exclusive services: drinks, tips and personal expenses.