- After Ha Long bay, drive to Ninh Binh and check in hotel in Tam Coc
- Have dinner and spend another quiet night in Tam Coc
- Breakfast in hotel
- Get on rowing boats to pass by 3 tunnels and row along the river to see Tam Coc (Dry Ha Long bay) (2 hours)
Notes: If you really want to avoid touristy sites, it is recommended to do the boat trip in Thung Nham or Thung Nang instead of Tam Coc.
- Take a a short tour to visit Bich Dong (Jade Cave)
- Check out hotel
- Enjoy lunch in a restaurant.
- Start biking from Tam Coc to Hang Mua (Mua Cave). Climb to the top of the mountain (with steps) to get panoramic view of Tam Coc.
- Continue cycling to Hoa Lu - the ancient capital of Vietnam and visit 1 of the 2 temples of 2 emperors Dinh and Le from 10th century and learn about historic events. (Biking is optional, you can take a car instead)
- Drive back and get to Hanoi around 17.30
Inclusive services: mentioned meals, hotel, rowing boat, entrance tickets, private car/van, guide, bicycles.
Exclusive services: Drinks, tips
Recommendations: It is good to combine Ninh Binh tour with Mai Chautour.